Members of the firm are licensed, certified, and well trained in accounting, financial reporting, valuation, fraud prevention and examination, analyzing financial statements and quantifying issues objectively.
We have performed valuation, forensic accounting, and litigation consulting services for companies of all sizes, both publicly traded and privately held, operating in a diverse array of industries.
- We are a licensed certified public accounting (CPA) firm
- Passion for our work and uniquely qualified
- Substantial experience valuing intangible assets and providing credible results
- Experience and competence in analyzing financial situations
- Highly credentialed
- International network of valuation and forensic specialists that can be called upon to add specific expertise, as needed
- Commitment to excellence and exceptional personalized service
- We have passed rigorous licensing and credentialing examinations
- Member in good standing of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), American Society of Appraisers (ASA), National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National instructors on business valuations for the American Society of Appraisers
- Co-author of "Guide to Fair Value Undr IFRS", John Wiley and Sons, Copyright 2010.
- Susan M. Saidens, CPA, ABV, ASA, CVA, CFE, CFF. Principal of SMS Valuation & Financial Forensics named Philadelphia Business Journal's 2009 Woman of Distinction
- Presented at AICPA National Conferences
The Philadelphia Business Journal named Susan M. Saidens based on her significant professional accomplishments and community involvement.